Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello reader. I'd like to play a game.

I'm playing a game. I'll write a list of things, where each word previously will lead into the next one. A concept or object, whatever the case may be. Each line will be linked to the previous one in some way. It'll be fun.

Things I Like:

Graphic novels as a literary medium
Reading in general
Video games
Board games
Card games
Folk music
Progressive rock
Electronica
Instrumental classical
Alternative metal
Live concerts and readings
Hacky-sack
Trees and flower gardens
Forests
Magic: The Gathering
Collecting things
Sarcastic action movies
Sin City
Inglourious Basterds
Quinten Tarantino
Well written dialogue
Superbad
Coming of age narratives
Innocent love
Tempered love
Self-resolving conflicts
Philosophy
Public speaking
Social settings
New friends
Intelligent conversations
Freedom of speech
The CBLDF

I'll cut it off there for this list.

It's a fun game, but it can tell you a lot about yourself based on what the answers are. I'd have something more substantial to write, but honestly I'm too tired tonight to give something meaty. I'll post a make-up tomorrow.

No comments: